We’re nearly there!

Hi everyone,

Huge, huge thanks to all of you who have invested in our community share offer to save our local pub, which has been at the heart of the local community here on the south side of the Helford River for centuries!

We are currently waiting for news on a funding decision from the Community Ownership Fund, promised very soon and with that in mind we are just extending our share offer for another seven days while we wait until 7th March, 2022. Huge thanks also to Sir Tim Rice who has retweeted the campaign today. We’ve been overwhelmed by the support of so many people who have put in as much as they possibly can to try to save our beautiful little pub and we will be keeping you updated with news in the crucial next couple of weeks.

Best wishes,

The Committee

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: